The Guillotine Effect

The Guillotine Effect

Pants dont fit,these emotions aren't tailor made nor a cut above the rest,
Been cracking my mind like a two year old trying to figure a rubics,what law is this if one cant do it on both sides.physics?perhaps mathematics?

But regardless i resort to pen my thoughts and my tears bleeds through notepads,
Feels like its that time of the month and the tissue wipes have become bloody like diaper pads,

Im buried six feet under with thoughts flactuating through space that i cant make sense of sense,
questions of self,loom through my mind asking when did Tshwarelo become such an ass?im not talking about a donkey but an ass in literal sense,

I hope in time you'll find it in your heart to forgive me for them things i should've put to practice,
Afterall im only human and one has never lived until they make a mistake,
a lot is at stake,but let it not be the love that you have for me to part-take...

Im sorry for ever being a deliquent and selfish of my slumber,i rest my case and i admit my sentiments went dumber than dumber...I LOVE YOU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Her Slumber

Covid19

Like Poetry