Momentarily

Momentarily

Tomorrow brings no guarantees so allow me to excersize my right to affectionately be in your presence this very morrow,
Please do away with getting this as falsified,yes its okay to make future plans but living in this moment makes more sense than a promised tomorrow,

That is of no gurantee to mere mortals like us,i could literally wake up the next with a jinxed gps,in a different place,space and time would i ask telepathy to have to borrow?me what i once lost because i was happily preparing for tommorrow? No let me be in this moment,experience you fully so i could rid me of what could become sorrow...

I love you now and thats unshakeable like a bond of raw sex,tomorrow isn't promised but if it comes i'll still be here to love you like today never left...i hope this in time will make perfect sense!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
WOW! This is truly amazing.
Thanks i really appreciate it 😊

Popular posts from this blog

In Her Slumber

Covid19

Like Poetry