A Letter To Self

A Letter To Self

Dear Me

I see you have worked tirelessly to see your dreams meet reach,,,
But each time you put your foot in a field of harvest your reaps seems so bleak,,,
Yes you possess a very rare gift,,,
But what becomes of a gift if it falls on deaf ears??
You are yet to see your sparkle but like whisky you need to mature with years,,,

Perhaps you have just planted seeds in an unfertile soil,,,
It burns like magma that has reached its boil,,,

But knowing self i wont give in,i'll keep fight to write my writes with every might in my being,,,
I am art and art is me its the air i seldom find self breathin,i might meet many losses but whats a few setbacks if i have bagged so many winnings?

I am force to be reckoned with and my penability oozes inks that never dry out,,,
You dont know me yet but you have the culpable audacity to utter what im about?

Well Fofo is an avalanche of talent,,,
A song that wakens dead rhythms so that your happy feet can dance,,,

This is no magic,im no Ilusionist,,,
I am just a man who controls words like a puppeteer with strings on his tips....

I am art and i will be damned if i dont see this through!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Her Slumber

Covid19

Like Poetry