A Love From Afar

Love From Afar

Seeing you love him really destroys my very self,
knowing i could love you way better than he could ever imagine,,,its like a guillottine just went through my very neck and my heart came shorter than a lost elf,

I love you with every fibre that is of me,
He could never amount nor surpass the feelings that i would literally pour from my heart's flow,
you belong in my space,rather than that of his that confines the beauty that you so blatantly possess,
He doesn't know how to love you right,the only love he has ever shown was pulps of bruises on your face,
well i'd do my utmost best and love you rightly right with my might to a point where grimace is a mockery to forbidden smiles on your face,

You are truly a force of gorgeousness to be reckoned with,
But what do beasts know about such? They know absolutely nothing except to rejoice when your face tilt like a rose,
i on the other hand i'll water your garden so that your world can bloom with nothing but total bliss,
But how can i do that if what you chose was to be his?

A love from Afar😢😢😢😢

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Her Slumber

Covid19

Like Poetry