Cocoon

Cocoon

I am succumbed in a confined space forced into isolation,
Like a homosexual trapped in the closet im yet to express my sexuality to a barren nation,
But i still have a long way til i can voice out my exclamation,
What has befallen unto mankind that makes it seem like an apocalyptic commotion?

I shall remain in my cocoon for the suggested period and wait for my freedom gestation to be effect,
Infact i cant seem to shake the feeling that i would probably see the day i'd rejoice in dance,
But instead what i anticipate is nothing but a cruel death,

Allow me to speak because these could be the very last voice my pen can ink,
It could be the very last of my freedom to sail before it sinks,
It could be my last see in a gaze of stare so allow me to wink,
It could be the very last piece that is clear before my lens filters tilt,

As i go to cocoon mode remind me of what it was like to have lived,
To have breathed,
To have known what it was like before this sudden pandemic,
Before the world was congested in panic,
For i am yet to throw a party so lit in 21 days,
Til then i will just remain enveloped in this mayhems!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Her Slumber

Covid19

Like Poetry