Spaced in Your Space

Spaced in your Space

Allow me to confine my being to your very delightful self,I might come off as short with words like an elf,but if I do stutter please let this sedition of words truly explain what Fofo's about,i've had my fair share of doubts,but never in my wildest dream did i ever begin to dream such a barren dream,it gives birth to no joy,its pain lingers through self like a guillottine effect,sickle through my arteries,cut me deep im your victim...

Blame me not for i haved loved the love that loves you lovingly my loveliest princess,was i wrong to have ever came to love the love that loved you with this very love that rest in my love-nest?question looms through spaces like i have been lovically abused by the thought of love that only loved itself lovingly,i was abused...Am I next???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Her Slumber

Covid19

Like Poetry