In Her Slumber

In Her Slumber

As I take a glimpse into her face and body blanketed by nothing but silk sheets,
I get an array of thoughts that could swelter through her glistening smiles that is slapped across faces,
Such beauty sends shivers through one's spine like you just had a brawl with Subzero(Mortal Kombat)

I get enveloped in that space,a Quantum realm that is administered by rose petals,
She drives me crazy,,,i call her automobile throttled paddles,
A lullaby sight that transports my mind through time and space,

She is gorge redefined im talking calf eyes,
Cant help but get lost in a fraze of her stare,
Im clutching through intense emotions as i jot down this sedition,
A rare gem indeed,a fine drink distilled to perfection,
One of a kind edition

Allow me to get lost in this life-thing with you medarlings,
You are cross-needled to perfection,garment me in your slumber,
Cardigan my soul with warmth that could literally send the whole existence into sweltering conditions,
She is a sight of global warming in this unforgiving antarctical emissions.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love it, it makes one want yo fall in love.
Thanks i really appreciate it 😘

Popular posts from this blog

Covid19

Like Poetry