KayXtrordinaire

Kayxtrodinaire (dedicated to Katlego)

Let me speak of a man who has an arsenal of knowledge at his disposal,
A Boah Constrictor who milked wisdom from the old sage..
An era of greatness that has never been heard...

Allow me to speak of him before we could bring roses that will eventually tilt at his doom,
Details of he come in finer prints,let me encrypt and if not the earthlings will succumb to zoom,

Im speaking of a man of stature,a clash of titan wisery,
One who utters grace effortlessly like an infant delivered from misery,
This is no ordinary mere mortal but a gift from our forefathers,
The ones who walked this crusty surface before us...
If the need to appease ever arises, allow me to burn incense before him,

They say we measure a man by his abilities to resolve unresolved issues at ease,
But this one right here remedies war and wreaks of peace,
Allow me to celebrate the last of his kind before he goes extinct.
A true visionary,no abra kadabras even magic swears his an illusionist,
But from where i stand i see a hero of utmost abundance...

His masculinity defies that of titans,,,if it was upto me I'd call it Clash of The Poetic Wisdom,
A ruler of many artistry and a die hard king of his kingdom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Her Slumber

Covid19

Like Poetry