I'm Sorry


I'm caught in a fraze of trying to explain how sorry is I,
But words can't begin to translate the amount of hurt that oozes from all the agony I've projected unto you,
You have every right not to succumb to any sort of pity for I,

I'm sorry for all the the dinner dates I missed,
For every word I uttered that left you pissed,
For all the mockery I unleashed when you were dissed,

For all the wrongs I could've righted,
For every frown I plastered when I should have left you excited,
For every decision I made that seemed less distasteful,
I'm sorry for being so ungrateful,

Allow me a chance to prove how better of a man I can be,
Nectar every wound like honey bees,
I'm sorry for all the should've's, could've's that would've been,
For all the braille details that a blinded individual like I could've seen,

If it so happens that you open your heart for me ever again,
I assure you we shall dance through the rain,
Together again and making joy out this dire pain...

I'm sorry 😔

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Her Slumber

Covid19

Like Poetry