Longing Text

You see i couldn't bring myself to texting you/somehow it felt like i could be bothering you/but how the hell do i contain them feelings i have towards you?all a boy ever wanted was a girl i can call my boo/

You see each time im about to touch my keypads/i feel the sense to revert my intentions back/im like a rat staring at a mouse-trap/constantly beating maself up about something that i couldn't probably have/

I stay in hopes that one day you'll text me first/let a nigga know his all you ever wanted like the very heart in your chest/perhaps im not the ideal guy but baby what i got flowing in ma veins holds a treasurable chest/all im asking for is please give me a chance/

And oh before i finish pouring my heart out on this post/i hope my sincerity wouldn't appear as ghost/its neither mine nor anybodys fault that you the one that i love most/

Im sorry for all the cheesy writing i didnt mean to come across as a mouse/but in my heart you have found permanent residence and your love i shall house/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covid19

In Her Slumber

Rib of my Ribs