Gender-Based Atrocities

Like goats bleating their cries were met by an embrace of onslaught by their male counterparts,
Bruised battered is she because of her very own parts,
What was once God's masterpiece has befallen victim to dead arts,

What is to become of the shes of this world if this is how they depart,
I dropped an anchor of hope like a ship that it's only mere purpose is to embark,
But the engines of life are failing them,the ignition of refuge has refused to start,

Men have become barbaric like unforsaken tribal rituals,
Impaired is she from the hands that were supposed to be her visual,
Left alone in a dark space like an orphaned individual,

Cry all you want he said,
You are at my mercy and your cries wont be heard,
I stood and watched as she was repeatedly stomped on her head,
I was helpless,flesh torn through her hair.

But I will never sitback in shame and watch the Venus Spieces go to shambles,
I will do my best to bake them cookies even though it crumbles,
I wont be a part of these men's fumbles!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Her Slumber

Covid19

Like Poetry