Memories


Memories of she are plastered in my head like a violin to bleeding fingertips,
Curved is her space when she speaks,
The danger that lingers in her structure is like a slippery road when me hands touch those hips,

What we once shared sounds like a Greek mythology,
I courted her in my penile tubes as we spoke biology,
Lost count of the hurts like odd numerology,

Speak unto me you once beautiful thing,
The queen that dethroned the gullible king,
Gave flight before she could weather my wings,
Now I'm off tune can't seem to grasp notes when her name sings,
It's a forbidden fruit that I once ate Lord forgive me for my sins,

I'm not going to sit out of pretence that for once we never shared intimacy so striking,but we all know lightning doesn't strike twice in one place at the same given time no matter the liking,
You stripped me off of my moral sanity like violent vikings...

All I'm left with is the memories of she

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Her Slumber

Covid19

Like Poetry