To my Love

To my Love 

Thank you for being the woman you are,
For embracing me even when the world made a mockery of I,
For holding my hand each time I thought my dreams would die,
Couldn't have asked for a better alibi,

You are the fragrance of my life bringing bliss to my nostrils,
A true reflection of a She-Goddess that oozes angelic presence at her disposal,
You are my Firefly in this world that has subjected me to eternal darkness,
You illuminate my life like a torch placed under a finger,
You are a serenade of a song even though I was off tune as a singer,

You are my everything in this nothingness,
My immortal peace in this hopelessness,
My true damsel in distress,
My air when my lungs seemed breathless

Yours sincerely

My Love ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Her Slumber

Covid19

Like Poetry